A 501(c)3 not for profit organization offering Free Workshops, Programs and Support Groups in the Collegeville Area to Empower Youth
and Adults to lead happy, confident, courageous and healthy lives by learning resilience and coping skills for daily life.
"Andy's Angels in PA" is a program within Pillars of Light & Love, a nonprofit organization, created by Lauren Mancini in memory of her cousin, Andrew J. Tuturice, a Father of two, who lost his life to addiction at 36 years young. The goal of Andy's Angels is to raise awareness of Opioid addiction, as well as to support the children who have lost parents to this disease.
Andy's Angels was formed in November of 2018 and is organizing their first Christmas Donation Drive, which will benefit children in Montgomery County who have lost a parent due to an opioid overdose, or whose family has been affected by the disease, and do not have enough resources to provide them with a Christmas morning. This is where Andy's Angels comes in!
There are a few ways for you to volunteer. Please email AndysAngelsPA@gmail.com by December 1 indicating your level of participation.
1. Adopt a child (you'll receive a child's full Christmas list)
2. Purchasing presents from a child's list (you'll receive a list and can buy as much or as little from it as you'd like!)
3. Purchasing gift wrapping materials (wrapping paper, tape, scissors, etc.)
4. Donating money to the drive (money will be used to purchase leftover gifts or materials for the drive, and will be accepted through Pillars of Light & Love)
5. Joining us to wrap the gifts at Pillar of Light and Love headquarters in Trappe, PA.
Call 484-854-1162 for any questions you may have. You may donate below by credit card or Paypal or mail to Pillars of Light and Love, 511 W Main St, Trappe, PA 19426
Please write Andy's Angels on your check or when donating online in message box.